Take a look at the royal bulletin here, to review important announcements and topics.
Forum rules
DarkDanny
Earth - Boulder
League of Legends Summoner: DuskTurtle
Minecraft Username: DarkDanny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Avatars!!!

Post by DarkDanny » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Ok jode heres some pictures that I enlarged and colored for some new avatars :mrgreen:

Jodediah
Wind - Tempest
Galcon Username: Jodediah
League of Legends Summoner: Jodediah
Legions: Overdrive Username: Jodediah
Minecraft Username: Jodediah
TrackMania Username: Jodediah

Post by Jodediah » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Aero you changed your signature and it's kind of *eye-displeasing* obnoxious.
And idk if you remember the discussion we had about these, but I will remake them instead of using these exactly for art thievery reasons.

DarkDanny
Earth - Boulder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by DarkDanny » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:50 am

Jodediah wrote:Aero you changed your signature and it's kind of *eye-displeasing* obnoxious.
And idk if you remember the discussion we had about these, but I will remake them instead of using these exactly for art thievery reasons.
And now my signature is permanently admin edit... btw I re-did these. Heres the re-edited ones.

Last edited by DarkDanny on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sin
Fire - Inferno
League of Legends Summoner: Asinity
Legions: Overdrive Username: Sin
Minecraft Username: SpiderAssassin
TrackMania Username: SpiderAssassin

Post by Sin » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Why is there a logo on those?....
Please, if you're going to post in this thread, use your own creations. Not copies or edits of others.

DarkDanny
Earth - Boulder

Post by DarkDanny » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Sin wrote:Why is there a logo on those?....
Please, if you're going to post in this thread, use your own creations. Not copies or edits of others.
hmmm thats strange... there wasn't a logo when I re-did them...... lemme repost them... again....

Edit: Reposted. This time I uploaded the picture with my ImageShack account instead of uploading without an account... :P

Jodediah
Wind - Tempest
Galcon Username: Jodediah
League of Legends Summoner: Jodediah
Legions: Overdrive Username: Jodediah
Minecraft Username: Jodediah
TrackMania Username: Jodediah

Post by Jodediah » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Aero wrote:lemme repost them... again....

Edit: Reposted. This time I uploaded the picture with my ImageShack account instead of uploading without an account... :P

Ericberto37
Legions: Overdrive Username: WhiteHawk

Post by Ericberto37 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:41 pm

THERE sould be wind.water,fire,and earth.symbols with smile face lol

Ericberto37
Legions: Overdrive Username: WhiteHawk

Post by Ericberto37 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:45 pm

i dont relly know how this work..........someone explain............oh we should make a video on youtube with legoins and we all are in it.....that would be cool.

Hobo
Wind - Tempest
Guild Wars Character: Shinra Guardian
League of Legends Summoner: Extremeasaurus
Legions: Overdrive Username: Hobo
Minecraft Username: Extremeasaurus

Post by Hobo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Ericberto37 wrote:i dont relly know how this work..........someone explain............oh we should make a video on youtube with legoins and we all are in it.....that would be cool.
Hey :D. If you don't know how avatars work, you can set one by going into your "user control panel", select the profile tab, hit the "edit avatar" tab on the left side, and choose one. Although, I think the avatars here are for elementals only at the moment.

Return to “The Royal Bulletin”