The Tale of ElementTown, episode I

A long hall filled with information regarding the history of ElementTown.
Forum rules
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jodediah
Wind - Tempest
Galcon Username: Jodediah
League of Legends Summoner: Jodediah
Legions: Overdrive Username: Jodediah
Minecraft Username: Jodediah
TrackMania Username: Jodediah

The Tale of ElementTown, episode I

Post by Jodediah » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:51 pm

In the beginning, there was nothing but a boy. A boy with a dream. He had no super powers, no special abilities, or over sized weapons. This boy, who went by many seemingly random names, was special though. Why, you ask? Because one day after visiting a fast food restaurant, he was randomly flung into an inter-dimensional vortex. Random, and completely lacking creativity, I know. But once he popped up on the other side, he was in a strange, mystical world.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

It was a cold, windy day in the land that he named ElementTown. There was nothing but a small shack in the distance, and then the boy, and nothing else for miles around but grass, and lots of it. He started walking, because he was curious what was within this shack in the distance. The wind blew hard, and it started to rain. He saw lighting in the distance... no sound. He trudged forward through the muddy ground. He heard his feet make a little slurp every time they sunk into the ground. A step, a step, a step... and another. As he came closer to the shack, he could make out certain details about it; make of wood, a little soggy perhaps, with all this rain. It had a small tiled roof, foggy little windows. He could not see inside. Where was the door? He walked around the shack a few times, and then finally noticed a little crack in the wood. Gripping it, he pulled and the hidden entrance creaked open, as if it had been shut forever.

The inside of the shack appeared as if it was bigger than the outside, much bigger in fact. It was a clutter inside, filled with stone bricks, and tools. There were blueprints on the walls and even a few on the floors. I wonder what lives in this place, he thought. He walked around a pile of wooden beams and bricks, and around a pile of bags of cement. It was there that he saw, in the corner, a small little man surrounded by many marvelous creations and objects, and he was busy building something.

"Hello there," The boy said. "Who are you? What is this place?" This must have startled the little man. He ran around his construction project, and seemed frightened.
"Don't worry, little man, I won't hurt you. I like all of these contraptions and such, they are really quite fascinating!"
"I am not a little man," The little man stammered. "I am a dwarf." The boy was surprised by this, because before he arrived at this strange place, all he saw were humans. He began to ask more possibly discriminatory, stereotypical questions.
"Wow, that is amazing! I've never met a dwarf before! But aren't they supposed to run around with battle axes, and have ridiculously long braided beards?" The dwarf just stood there for awhile.
"M-may I ask what you are doing within my home?" The dwarf inquired.
"Well I was all alone in the outside world, and I saw your shack, so I decided to see what was in here."
"This is not a shack!" The dwarf said. "It is a magical box! Don't you see how it is small on the outside, but infinitely big on the inside? You humans are all the same!" The boy looked slightly offended by that remark.

The boy was wondering how such a power could exist, but then the dwarf answered his questions as if he possessed some magical mind reading powers.

"It is called the '!ЙтЭЯЛЁ+,' And it is a special force that allows those who have master it's complexities to do an endless amount of seemingly useful things. I am one of these such people, and I have the ability to, in time, create a thousand kingdoms!" The dwarf said, looking proud of his power. The boy was intrigued by this statement.
"Well then," He said, "Why don't we build a kingdom?" The dwarf cocked his head to the side.
"Are y-you serious?"
"Why of course! Building a kingdom would be amazingly exciting! Why haven't you built any already?" The boy seemed unable to contain his excitement. The dwarf looked a little sad.
"Well, the truth is, I haven't had anyone to share a kingdom with. I've been here alone for awhile, studying architecture and the mystical powers of the !ЙтЭЯЛЁ+. Nobody's been inside of this den of mine since my shed was moved by a powerful force. I've been all alone here for quite awhile." He looked down at the ground.
"Well that's an easy fix!" The boy exclaimed. "I'll just go back and fetch some more people while you build the castle!" The boy threw in a big smile to cheer up the Architect.
"Good luck with that," The architect said. "I'm going to start building our kingdom!"

And at that the young boy and the lonely Architect set off on their work. The Architect gathered his supplies and readied up his workroom, while the young boy set off, alone, back into the rain. While walking, the boy thought about a few things. Will I like this world better than where I was before, at home? Will this land of dwarves and who knows what else turn out to be more interesting than my home, my family, my regular life? And with those final thoughts, the boy dissipated into mist... into the human world.
In this episode: Moltendorf, Ben-Zenith

3llismore

Re: The Tale of ElementTown, episode I

Post by 3llismore » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:56 pm

lol niiice.

C_R_A_N_E
Earth - Boulder
Battlefield: Heroes Username: sillyg0000se
Galcon Username: SillyG0000se
League of Legends Summoner: SillyG0000se
Legions: Overdrive Username: Craneo
Minecraft Username: SillyG0000se

Post by C_R_A_N_E » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:29 pm

heehee !ЙтЭЯЛЁ+

light657
Fire - Spark
Battlefield: Heroes Username: Light657
League of Legends Summoner: Chaos (not real)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by light657 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:31 pm

hopefully we all are gonna be in dish story...
Image Um.... Am I missing somthing again???

Jodediah
Wind - Tempest

Everyone is in this story!! :D

Post by Jodediah » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:36 pm

light657 wrote:hopefully we all are gonna be in dish story...
Of course! :lol:

light657
Fire - Spark
Battlefield: Heroes Username: Light657
League of Legends Summoner: Chaos (not real)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by light657 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 pm

FAN GIRL SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* awsome we get to be random pplz in a book i can tell to the kindergardeners :twisted:
Image Um.... Am I missing somthing again???

StormHammy
Water - Drop
Battlefield: Heroes Username: StormHammy
Location: In your houses stealing your sunflower seeds. (^.^)

Post by StormHammy » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:52 am

yay! (O.O)'

Havoc
Fire - Spark

Post by Havoc » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:02 am

ben i finish reading The tale of elementtown,episode 1 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jodediah
Wind - Tempest

Post by Jodediah » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:23 pm

How did you like it? :)

Return to “Hall of Echoes”