Looking for more: Super Hostile [Minecraft]

Terman's Pub is a hot spot for friendly conversation and chitchat. Talk about anything in here.
Forum rules
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hobo
Wind - Tempest
Guild Wars Character: Shinra Guardian
League of Legends Summoner: Extremeasaurus
Legions: Overdrive Username: Hobo
Minecraft Username: Extremeasaurus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for more: Super Hostile [Minecraft]

Post by Hobo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:49 pm

I will be starting the new series of super hostile minecraft maps. For those of you unaware of what the Super Hostile series is, it is essentially a bunch of maps made by this guy with the complete intent of being a scumbag by making you fail at every. possible. chance.

Here is a link to the minecraft forums post. Feel free to go through and look at any screen shots. I strongly recommend you play through the tutorial map. It only takes about 10 minutes and will teach you skills you WILL need to know for these maps that possibly go beyond what you already know for minecraft.

Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/191 ... le-series/

We will be doing these in order, starting with SH 01: Sea of Flame 2.

If interested leave a comment here or find me if I'm ever on teamspeak or on the minecraft server.

Rules if you come:
1. READ THE RULES ON THE MINECRAFT FORUM POST.
2. READ THE RULES AT THE START OF THE MAP.
3. The Victory Monument will always be the main base of operation. If there are issues preventing this, the main base will be near the victory monument.
4. If you log out for the night or dinner or whatever, work your way back to the main base and put ALL OF YOUR CURRENT ITEMS IN A CHEST before logging out. This was a major issue last time as we had people who would only come on for like 20 minutes and then disappear with important items.
5. This will be a team effort. Nothing belongs to one person alone.
6. Will be playing on my personal hosted minecraft server as to me being able to keep track of who I want playing. (IP will be handed out at the time of map starting)
7. At the beginning everyone sticks together until the main base is setup, then you can go off and explore and die as I know we all will. Often.
8. Once we start a map, we do not start another until that map is finished. Also, once the map is started, no new players will be allowed until the start of the next map.
9. The entire goal of this is to finish the victory monument and have fun. People found not having fun will be shot on sight ^-^
------

Yes, this is the same type of map we did a while back where we had about 10 people on my minecraft server having fun getting our *dancers* kicked. :mrgreen: Feel free to also leave below your favorite part of the last series if you remember.

The best lessons of Minecraft, I learned on Super Hostile: Legendary. The difficulty was ROM-Hack Hard, where he straight up makes you fail. This was completely and utterly ridiculous. I will never trust gravel roads again.

------
CURRENT PROGRESS:
Sea of Flame II: -Started 06/14/2012- -COMPLETED 06/16/2012-
Infernal Sky II: -Started 06/16/2012- -COMPLETED 06/16/2012-
LEGENDARY: -Started 06/17/2012
Last edited by Hobo on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

TheFordium
Water - Drop
League of Legends Summoner: TheFordium
Legions: Overdrive Username: TheFordium
Minecraft Username: TheFordium
TrackMania Username: TheFordium
Location: Leeds. You know, in Yorkshire? *Sigh* It's in England. Yes, I know you've heard of that one.

Re: Looking for more: Super Hostile [Minecraft]

Post by TheFordium » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:20 am

meh plz
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.

- LORAN EISELY, The Immense Journey, 1957

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Terman's Pub”