Christmas Speech 2012

Terman's Pub is a hot spot for friendly conversation and chitchat. Talk about anything in here.
Forum rules
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheFordium
Water - Drop
League of Legends Summoner: TheFordium
Legions: Overdrive Username: TheFordium
Minecraft Username: TheFordium
TrackMania Username: TheFordium
Location: Leeds. You know, in Yorkshire? *Sigh* It's in England. Yes, I know you've heard of that one.

Christmas Speech 2012

Post by TheFordium » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:04 am

So, forums have been sorta dead recently so I don't know how many people will read this, but I'm going away today for Christmas and just wanted to wish everyone a good time and stuff. I've been in ET for like 2 years now and really enjoyed it. Some very nice people here I'm glad that I know, and even though people seem to keep to their own little groups more and more, I don't think there's anyone here I don't like. :D

I'm sort of rushed for time right now but I threw together two more poems like last year.

No. 1:

Here at ET, I am the only Brit
It makes me sort of special, that I must admit
But the thing that makes me so special and that makes me so unique,
Is that no matter what you say to me you'll NEVER hear me speak! :twisted:
(Deep bass voice: Vortex doesn't cooount)

No. 2:

Since I first joined ET, 2 years ago,
I've wanted to be leader, but how to get there I don't know
I've tried and failed more than once, it's been quite a strife
But maybe it will happen when I END molten's life!

Anyways, as I said last year, Christmas is a special time of the year. It's a time to take a break from the stress and challenges of everyday life. A time to remember the most important things in our life, and appreciate those closest to us. You all know what I'm talking about. It's not just a day, but a few weeks to spend some quality time with them. And they are...

MINCE PIES, MOTHERFLUFFER

Excessive amounts of pastry aside, have fun. Enjoy eating lots of mince pies ( I know I will :mrgreen: ) and take it easy.

Happy holidays, I hope you get whatever you wanted!

- Ford

P.S. Forgive any mistakes there might be, like I said, I'm being rushed out the door right now :)
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.

- LORAN EISELY, The Immense Journey, 1957

DarkDanny
Earth - Boulder
League of Legends Summoner: DuskTurtle
Minecraft Username: DarkDanny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Christmas Speech 2012

Post by DarkDanny » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:07 pm

LMFAO. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD. OMG I CAN'T BREATH. AHAHAHAHA.

moltendorf
Fire - Spark
Battlefield: Heroes Username: MoltenDwarf
League of Legends Summoner: Molten Dwarf
Legions: Overdrive Username: moltendorf
Minecraft Username: moltendorf
TrackMania Username: MoltenDwarf

Re: Christmas Speech 2012

Post by moltendorf » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:44 am

Fordium post too stronk. Overwhelms center of brain that handles awesomeness.

Code: Select all

namespace life\somewhere {
    final class moltendorf {
        private static $moltendorf = null;
        public static function getMoltendorf() {return self::$moltendorf ? self::$moltendorf : (self::$moltendorf = new moltendorf());}
        public function shoutAt($statement) {return 'Blar...';}
    }

call_user_func(function () {
        if ($moltendorf = moltendorf::getMoltendorf()) echo $moltendorf->shoutAt('Go back to your coding corner!');
    });
} 

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Terman's Pub”