1.8 Creative server is available.

Forum rules
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hobo
Wind - Tempest
Guild Wars Character: Shinra Guardian
League of Legends Summoner: Extremeasaurus
Legions: Overdrive Username: Hobo
Minecraft Username: Extremeasaurus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

1.8 Creative server is available.

Post by Hobo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 am

After working with Molten, we have set up a 1.8 creative server at the ip: elementtown.com:25567. It will run mainly creative settings on a custom flat world [thanks to Aero for finding the download link on the MC forums] and will sometimes have a 1.8 survival world running on it temporarily until the official RP server is up. One the RP server is up, the survival map on the creative server will be discontinued.

Unfortunately, there is only one downside to this server. It is only up when I am able to have my PC on due to my lack of programming knowledge I do not know how to keep it started with it off or if that is even possible. Besides that reason, the server should be up almost constantly between 9:30am and 11:00pm EST.

DarkDanny
Earth - Boulder
League of Legends Summoner: DuskTurtle
Minecraft Username: DarkDanny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 1.8 Creative server is available.

Post by DarkDanny » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:46 am

Hobo wrote:After working with Molten, we have set up a 1.8 creative server at the ip: elementtown.com:25567. It will run mainly creative settings on a custom flat world [thanks to Aero for finding the download link on the MC forums] and will sometimes have a 1.8 survival world running on it temporarily until the official RP server is up. One the RP server is up, the survival map on the creative server will be discontinued.

Unfortunately, there is only one downside to this server. It is only up when I am able to have my PC on due to my lack of programming knowledge I do not know how to keep it started with it off or if that is even possible. Besides that reason, the server should be up almost constantly between 9:30am and 11:00pm EST.
I call dibs on semi-server admin!

Oh wait...

I already am.

Return to “Minecraft”