Looking for Administrators!

Forum rules
DarkDanny
Earth - Boulder
League of Legends Summoner: DuskTurtle
Minecraft Username: DarkDanny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Looking for Administrators!

Post by DarkDanny » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Yeah I know :) I wasn't sure handing over the keys was like giving keys to the actual ET server(s) as well :?

moltendorf
Fire - Spark
Battlefield: Heroes Username: MoltenDwarf
League of Legends Summoner: Molten Dwarf
Legions: Overdrive Username: moltendorf
Minecraft Username: moltendorf
TrackMania Username: MoltenDwarf

Post by moltendorf » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 pm

DarkDanny wrote:Yeah I know :) I wasn't sure handing over the keys was like giving keys to the actual ET server(s) as well :?
Oh, nope. Thoroughly secure. Each service runs in its own little world, so if I give you access to something, then that's all you can access.

Code: Select all

namespace life\somewhere {
    final class moltendorf {
        private static $moltendorf = null;
        public static function getMoltendorf() {return self::$moltendorf ? self::$moltendorf : (self::$moltendorf = new moltendorf());}
        public function shoutAt($statement) {return 'Blar...';}
    }

call_user_func(function () {
        if ($moltendorf = moltendorf::getMoltendorf()) echo $moltendorf->shoutAt('Go back to your coding corner!');
    });
} 

DarkDanny
Earth - Boulder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by DarkDanny » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Ahhh Okay. Good to know. Hopefully we won't ever have those kind of problems.

Mukhtar1
Wind - Breeze
Battlefield: Heroes Username: MukhtarSSJ9
League of Legends Summoner: Mukhtar1
Legions: Overdrive Username: lavalxlaval
Minecraft Username: Mukhtar1

Post by Mukhtar1 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:43 pm

DarkDanny wrote:Hi! As Moltendorf said in his above post:
moltendorf wrote:
Maybe after gaining some Element Town members trust, you might be able to talk with Moltendorf about getting Administrator. Other than that, it would be really hard to earn Administrator if nobody knows you. Since I am not Moltendorf, I will let him have his say in this conversation, other than that I have nothing more to say. Hope to see you in our TeamSpeak 3 soon :).
Only problem with the statement above is that you probably haven't seen the T:V community yet. There is about 25-40 people. I don't think we have to be that strict on giving someone admin on a game that has little to no player base :/. Just my input since I've put a lot of time on that game, and would be very disappointed to see a player that has a lot of potential as Administrator go to waste, or simply walk away.

Also if you are just paranoid from newly registered T:V members signing up for admin at a random time, you can simply ask Greenbeans. He knows most of the people, and trust me, it won't be the rookies that hang around that still play T:V.

HalfBreed
Wind - Breeze
Guild Wars Character: HalfBreed007
League of Legends Summoner: HaIfBreed
Legions: Overdrive Username: DeltaMage

Post by HalfBreed » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Does this mean I can apply to this position? does even Tribes still exist in this parallel world of existence~ :mrgreen:

DarkDanny
Earth - Boulder

Post by DarkDanny » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:14 pm

HalfBreed wrote:Does this mean I can apply to this position? does even Tribes still exist in this parallel world of existence~ :mrgreen:
It did... until Wu took over.

HalfBreed
Wind - Breeze
Guild Wars Character: HalfBreed007
League of Legends Summoner: HaIfBreed
Legions: Overdrive Username: DeltaMage

Post by HalfBreed » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:55 am

Wu Died, last I heard, I received an apology letter in my Email, I suppose a few people got tired of there *chocolate cookie* and hacked into there server banned everyone and locked everyone out then hit there forums site banning everyone on it. then I guess sent a personal letter to MalOx saying that he bans people that are just decent players and players who are new cause new players cant be good players unless there botting of sorts, anyways story short Wu Died there entire site is gone they no longer have any servers. they killed the game to its practically last man... however there's a few ghosts still around who are still willing to play ;)

teddyz
League of Legends Summoner: DigDog Bro Scope

Post by teddyz » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:25 pm

I play everyday when I get home, I know the time that people play are normally, 10am eastern to 6pm ish eastern. I've played since 2007 and would love to join and help the sever :p

Austin/TeddyZ ;)

NeoKaos010
Wind - Breeze
League of Legends Summoner: SirMink
Legions: Overdrive Username: NeoKaos010

Post by NeoKaos010 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:02 am

hey, can i be a nominee for the admin application? but i play legions overdrive & league of legends....

Return to “Tribes: Vengeance”